Pages

Farm Chicks 2011



                       We had a blast being a part of the our first Farm Chicks Show.











                One thing about Farm Chick vendors is that they produce fabulous displays.











Bought an awesome ottoman made with a vintage flour sack from a sweet gal from Prosser. Her booth, The Old School House, was brimming with wonderful finds.  It was her first time at the FC Show also.



I also bought the white chalkboard from Wild Whimsy that you see on the floor of their booth below.  Fun find.  I loved what they had scrolled on it -"Your husband called he said buy whatever you want."











My friend Cary Burnett bought the gray buffet from me shown below.  She originally gave me the hutch after she unearthed it from her Uncle's house.  She came to the show to see us and decided to buy it for her house (and, of course, I gave her a good deal).







                                                        One more look at our booth.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome awesome pictures! And I LOVE the buffet! Need to get a picture of it in it's new home. Thank you for it :-).

    ReplyDelete